Big the Musical - Thomas

 When I walked into the theatre building, there was a ‘ZOLTAR’ machine in the foyer. The ZOLTAR apparently is the thing that turns Josh ‘Big’. I was very excited as the ZOLTAR gave me a little card with my fortune written on it.

 When I walked into the auditorium my breath was taken away as the stage was lit all in red and there was a large pair of shoes hanging from the ceiling.

The cast told the story fantastically and I was completely engrossed. I thought it was fun when Josh played the piano with his feet along with the store owner MacMillan.

Most of the songs were very energetic and told the story of Josh (the main character) and his wish to become big. My personal favourite song was ‘Cross the Line.’ I’m humming it as I write this.

Overall, I think that Big was an amazing musical that shows that some wishes are not as good as they seem to be before they come true. If you go to see it for yourself, I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review For Big - Sofia

Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time - Lily

Orchard Summer Youth Project "Big the Musical" - Macie