Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time - Bella

 I LOVED every second of it! The actors were incredible and the lighting was brilliant. It was so different – using coloured, light up boxes as the props: fish tanks, suitcases, TVs and even microwaves. A feast for the imagination!

Throughout the show it felt as though we were inside Christopher’s mind – expressing what it is like to be different to those around us. The bright lights, loud noises and overwhelming busyness put us into Christopher’s world, feeling his emotions and living the chaos.

Overall, I thought the show was absolutely brilliant and would definitely go to see it again. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review For Big - Sofia

Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time - Lily

Orchard Summer Youth Project "Big the Musical" - Macie